Pesquisar este blog

quinta-feira, 30 de outubro de 2014

interesting

interesting

It's really interesting how some entrepreneurs lose opportunities to retain and gain customers, not only by having a sight more "open" to the tips of care.
Many say, I always sold well and it worked, it is not necessary to train my staff, they know already selling, with that many leave out the opportunity that sometimes was missing to delight their consumers.

Cases ...

I once offered a consultancy service for a friend who owns a particular enterprise for services, and what is best, for being too my friend proposed me to do so for free just ordered the following for him to show me other entrepreneurs a while ago he was abordao by another colleague who offered the same service I would pay only the price exosrbitantes.

the point is, he did not accept neither my consulting work, despite being free, and not that of another colleague, the mere allegation that he was already used to working a certain way, and not found it necessary to change.

as well as entrepreneurs continue to think this way, your business can really be doomed to failure.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário