Pesquisar este blog

sexta-feira, 3 de outubro de 2014

Assessment of the external environment - market analysis


- When we plan to open an enterprise whatever it is you need before evaluating various aspects, be they financial, legal and feasibility.

On the question of business viability is not enough to do a financial analysis to determine if it is financially viable, more analyzing the business itself.

What is my competition?
What is the age group that will consume my particular product or service?
How is the sale in the region?
How is the demand in the region for my product or service

Among all these aspects to determine the feasibility, is really worth undertaking, the question would be: what can my company offer as a differentiator for customer value that will differentiate myself from others in my area? therefore be just another can be a recipe for failure.

jlcconsultoria07@gmail.com

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário