Pesquisar este blog

sexta-feira, 26 de setembro de 2014




The other day I was in a department store this famous, to buy a product, I was approached by an employee to get anything simpatátio by appearance, he approached me with an air of dissatisfaction of obligation that without even knowing what he wanted already caused me one "dislike" to which he would offer me,.


Upon arriving to my person or he gave me good day, just came saying, you want to get the extended warranty on this product? I also have no interest coldly said. What then should have been the employee's reaction?


He simply turned on his back and fse withdrew or attempted to question me about the benefits of extended warranty, in fact it arrived already asking about my desire to acquire and talking about the value without even talking about the advantages.


What was missing in this official?

What lacked the management of this store?


We'll talk about that later. Send your suggestions we will discuss, or if you want jlcconsultoria07@gmail

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário